Starting in the spring of the 2014-15 school year, students in grades 3-8 and 11 will take the new Smarter Balanced tests aligned to the Washington State Learning Standards in English language arts (ELA) and math.
- Smarter Balanced Overview
- YouTube video on how to use the tools in the Smarter Balanced Assessment - Smarter Balanced Student Tools Training Video
- Practice Tests - the purpose of these training tests is to become familiar with the system, functionality, and item types; the tests are not intended to guide instruction.
- At first screen Click on "Sign In" button.
- Choose Grade Click "Yes"
- Choose Practice Test
- Click on "Select" to start test