ATTN: Public Disclosure Officer
Public Records Request
Meridian School District
214 W. Laurel Rd.
Bellingham, WA 98226
There is no cost for electronic copies. However, not all documents are stored this way.
- Hard copies: 15 cents per impression
- Audio tapes, video tapes, diskettes, CDs, DVDs: based on actual cost
There is no cost to view the records at the District Office.
The Meridian School District has five business days to respond to a records request. The Public Disclosure Officer will:
- Provide the records
- or Acknowledge receipt of request and give a timetable for delivery
- or Ask for clarification
- or Deny the request with a statement as to why it is being withheld and with a citation of the RCW.
If we deny your public records request, you may request a review:
- Make your request in writing.
- Include your denial letter or email
- Address your request to Public Records
The Meridian School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employee has been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Title IX, ADA, and Compliance Coordinator (RCW 28A.640/28A.642) David Forsythe, Assistant Superintendent, 214 W. Laurel Rd., Bellingham WA 98226. 360-398-7111. Section 504 questions and complaints can be directed to Dr. Carolyn Jenkins at 214 W. Laurel Rd., Bellingham WA 98226. 360-398-7111