tsilves Thu, 10/31/2013 - 9:11am
Highly capable students will be tracked on the following assessments:
Measurement of Student Progress (MSP)
- Individual students will be tracked on their MSP level from one test to another (reading, writing, math, and science
- The percentage of students at each level will be reported
- Student Growth Measures
Measures of Academic Progress (MAP)
- Growth scores on the MAP Fall and spring tests will be compared to expected growth scores all highly capable learners
- Average RIT score will be computed for these students and compared to district and national average RIT scores
- Classroom teachers use regular, ongoing assessment to determine the needs of each student. The information is used to adjust lessons to match student needs or provide alternative learning activities.
Surveys & Input Forms
- Student, parent, and teacher surveys are used to gather input on program offerings and areas for improvement. Information is reviewed and helps inform decisions and resource allocation for our program.